NebelwolfisMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

GM Application Format (Read-Me)

Go down

GM Application Format (Read-Me) Empty GM Application Format (Read-Me)

Post  Nebelwolfi Sun May 02, 2010 8:36 am

GM Application Format (Read-Me)

Please follow this format when applying for an in-game GM position:

1. Name / In game name

2. Age

3. Languages spoken

4. Online time (How many hours per day on average)

5. Shift Applying for (Hours you think you'll be online and on duty; please explain which timezone)

6. Recommendations (Recommendations from hired GMs; Optional)

7. Resume (Paragraph form)

8. Are you a "smart ass"? If yes, please explain what makes you a "smart ass". If no, please explain your definition of "smart ass".

9. Handling a Problem: Please state what you would do in each of the following situations. There is no right or wrong answer. Single-paragraph form, please.

1) A player comes complaining to you about his "char" Whom is stuck in a map (Which has been hacked/ Map crashed). You are a intern and cannot unstick him (Unstick at the webpage does not work) How can you help this player?

2) A annoying player is constantly spamming @p2p commands to you, and you are unable to mute him. The spam gets extremely overwhelming and you constantly dc. (This player is obviously asking for a ban and you able to) What do you do?

3) A player has been banned through the auto-ban system. He has 5 Srbs and was falsely ban. What do you do?

4) You are currently in hide following a suspected hacker. Suddenly a donator enters the map and starts using a VAC/Demi hack. The suspected hacker cc'd as a result. What do you do?

There is no time restriction on GM applications. New GMs will be hired on a as-needed basis. In other words, please do not ask when your application will be "looked at" because more likely than not we don't know.

If you are accepted then Shing will warp to you (in-game) and explain what happens next.

It is also recommended that you keep your application updated. To do so please use the "edit" button. If you changed a significant portion of your application then feel free to "bump" it ONCE (bumping is a forum term for posting in your own thread for the sole purpose of bringing it to the top of the thread list) stating that you have updated your application. If you excessively bump your thread we'll likely ignore your application as it shows either you cannot follow directions, or you cannot make up your mind so you have to constantly revise your application.

To prove you actually read this thread, please have the title of your thread start with "[Application]". Example: If I made a thread I would use a thread title "[Application] SexyBish's GM Appliation". If you do not, your thread will be ignored and deleted.

Please do not speak to any GM about your application unless it is to get a recommendation. Shing does not give out recomendations, so please do not speak to him at all regarding your application.

If you have further questions, I recommend you ask them in the help section.
Nebelwolfi
Nebelwolfi
Admin

CashPoints : 43092

Character
GM:
GM Application Format (Read-Me) Left_bar_bleue202/101GM Application Format (Read-Me) Empty_bar_bleue  (202/101)
IGN: Nebelwolfi
Favour Job: SuperGM

http://nwms.tk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum